Saturday, December 16, 2017

My IKON Corner - I truly miss it.


Here is a picture of my most favorite IKON corner.  It belonged to me, when I was reduced to ruin, produced by my love for those who were the least of the least,  and we lived very happily and comfortably in an 800 Sq Ft old farm-house, which was originally connected to hundreds of acres, reduce to three/quarters of an acre in the Agenda 2000 psyops.  From this "poverty" arose TRUTH, which cannot be conquered.
 

All the experts would have looked at us and said "Poverty', we have them conquered, since we have turned these superstitious natives into chattel"' . . .   and they would have been so very wrong.

If ultimately, IKON corners are reduced to this POVERTY depicted below, and what you see before you IS poverty - yet it represents the greatest riches and POWER. 




One word of TRUTH will Conquer the ENTIRE WORLD of LIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...