Sunday, October 8, 2017

Awake and Live, Sleep and Die: The choice has to be made


I've never even once listened to a Michael Savage show, but I have always been in agreement with what he claims as his core philosophy "God, Faith and Reason" and vis a vis our Nation, Borders, Language and Culture. I am presently being berated on the comment section of one of my videos by a Solipsist who claims to be a Pagan, but he is not a Pagan really, rather he is a Solipsist, since even a Pagan, has some belief system greater than himself, something extending from the outside world. He doesn't, the depth of his belief system is first path spirituality "because the way that I have imagined is the way that it is supposed to be." He holds his belief so fanatically that he is willing to beat me up and call me a hatemonger and bigot, call me "fanatical" even state that I should be put in prison for my WORDS, because I believe in God, hold The Faith once and for all delivered, and use reason, and understand that Borders, Language and Culture create a Nation, government cannot. All a government can create is a sphere of authority, however, if that authority does not elevate the culture that Nation is doomed. Sadly this little Solipsist, who believes his thoughts are all his own has been "Marxized" and unless I am willing to bow to the constraints of the Marxist Material Dialectic, I need to be imprisoned.

This same mindset is rampant in a huge portion of the American Population, but it does not reflect the majority by any stretch of the imagination. Though we are all tainted by the Marxist Material Dialectic, frightened to express the spiritual knowledge that is inherent in our faith, the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit, the WORD cutting past the facades and into the structure and core of things; Even though a great many are still embarrassed to speak from the GUT, to exercise and express the base of Godly wisdom they hold, (that still small voice guiding them, guarding them, informing them) more and more are willing to stand and simply say, "NO" when the lies arrive. The CIAmerican Psyops Apparatus, all evil tentacles of it will never make the American Population believe the Las Vegas Lone Gunman psyop, or that Sandy Hook was real, or that 911 was not an inside job. The awakening faith in God, ( imperfect, even broken as it is) I have witnessed in Americans, accompanies a sudden gut-level awareness that real the Culture (that exists in their hearts) and the artificial reality created by the CIA Mind WAR, are at odds and represent a true battle between Good and Evil, Knowledge and Ignorance, Life and Death. Keep awakening my friends, many slumber and perish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...