Monday, October 24, 2016

The Final Battle to Save Western Civilization


I'm am not an egomaniac, in love with the sight of my ideas in print. I can identify with Stefan Molyneux's urgency since I have been working hard also, writing an average of thirty-five THOUSAND words a week, "preaching" "teaching" "scolding" "challenging" "debating" and settling for NOTHING BUT TRUTH.
Why?
Because ONLY the actual and unvarnished TRUTH holds the power to set us free. Liberty requires true and accurate information and in this International MIND WAR, most are mentally and emotionally drowning in a raging SEA of Propaganda and precious too few have retained the spiritual discernment to rationally connect the dots using thoughtful prayer and the skills of the Trivium, so as to be able to view reality. It has created a false consciousness, where the baseline upon which most exercise reason is FALSE. If the foundation is FALSE, all reasoning upon that foundation has to be false also.


Jesus was not blowing smoke when he said, "A bad tree cannot produce good fruit." The "bad tree" in this instance is the False Reality that has been carefully and skillfully created for us. I have and many others have used the imagery of "The Matrix." IN a real sense, we have been screaming into the Matrix, shocking words of Liberty and Truth. The people inside the Matrix have screamed in fear, cursed, lambasted the truth tellers, lied about us, conducted character assassination, smeared our good name, even killed some of us. Just to cling to the comfort of the FEED LOT.


I have written on many different levels and described our situation in so many different ways, my Grammarly program tells me that I have a larger vocabulary they 99% of their users and have a penchant for using "unique words." Anything to get the reality of our collective danger across to minds that have been immersed in a collective false Nirvana, blissfully enjoying their entertainments of choice while Globalist Criminals are enslaving them and generations next. In God's mercy, I have awakened a few, maybe a few thousand . . . dare I hope? Yes, I dare.


A HUGE THANK YOU, to Stefan Molyneux, Michael Savage, Rex Christi at LibertysThunder, Sundance at ConservativeTreeHouse, and hundreds of others who according to their talents and wherewithal have sacrificed so MUCH to awaken the masses.


Many of you have stated the fact, "We are one election from losing it all." Please grasp the import of that statement and know that it is not the slightest exaggeration.
https://youtu.be/BUELmc9fY7c





(Archpriest Symeon Elias - The Orthodox Philosopher)

My life in Christ: "He who does not bellow the truth when he knows truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy (Provincial Letter)
Some call me brash, some call me bellicose and a fool. Those experiencing healing call me friend. A grandson called me a "contrarian" - I like that.

"Christ as the light of the world, as light ON the world, makes the believer see things differently, even contrarily." George H Niederauer - RC Archbishop of San Francisco, 2007 - emphasis is mine.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...